- Sat, Sep 10MarionSep 10, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PMMarion, North & South Main Street Marion, NYOver 80 vendors will line North and South Main St. Come enjoy children's entertainment in the morning, participate in the Marion Mile, live music in the afternoon, moonshine slushy and craft beer tent, Marion Library pie & book sale, quilt show and more. Event is 10 - 4 held on Main St in Marion.
- Fri, Jul 29Marion's Fireman's FieldJul 29, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PMMarion's Fireman's Field, 3786 Mill St, Marion, NY 14505, USATransport is the last band to perform in our four-part music series on Thursday night's in July. Transport plays a large variety of cover songs. 90's - now rock, pop, hip hop, country and funk...a little bit of everything.
- Thu, Jul 21Marion's Fireman's FieldJul 21, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PMMarion's Fireman's Field, 3786 Mill St, Marion, NY 14505, USAThe Tradewind Band will be our third band to perform at our Music in Marion Series in July. They are a 5 piece acoustic/electric band that plays an entertaining blend of modern and classic rock and americana music.
- Thu, Jul 14Marion's Fireman's Field
- Sat, Jun 04MarionJun 04, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PMMarion, Marion, NY 14505, USAThere will be a list of participants/addresses a week before the event. Come shop throughout the Marion Community 9 - 3 on June 4th. If you are a Marion resident and want to participate message us and we will send you a registration form. It is a $10 fee that goes toward paying for the ads.